Friday, June 12, 2009

Still beading the Dinner Dress, and starting beadwork on the Peacock corset

I just don't take a break, so I? I've finished the thicker edge beading on the bottom layer, as can be seen here.



I am almost ready to not look at another bead for a year, but instead have started the beading on the peacock corset. If I am diligent, I could probably finish that thing by Monday, but I seriously haven't taken a day off from bead work in a while and am feeling a bit of burnout.

Within the next few days I need to get to Lacis in Berkeley, an amazing corset supply store with an even more amazing museum. I need boning not only for the peacock corset, but also for the corsets of the Don Juan outfit in the film version of Phantom of the Opera. My corset supplies are running on E right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment